A Holter recorder is a machine used to store the heartbeats of a patient for a whole day. This is also called a 24-hour Holter recording. The study is helpful in evaluating:
- Integrity of the electrical conduction system.
- The slowest and fastest heart rate for the whole day.
- Presence of arrhythmias.
- Correlation of any symptoms with the ECG tracings.
- Correlation of an arrhythmia with a certain type of activity performed during the recording.
- Evaluation of pacemaker function.
Children's Heart Specialists, PSC is committed to provide comprehensive pediatric cardiac services to infants, children and young adults. We strive to insure the highest quality in non-invasive cardiovascular testing. Our medical staff is committed to being board certified in pediatric cardiology and adult congenital heart disease.
Our goal is to provide the highest quality of care with compassion and respect to our patients and their families.